We are Flexipanel limited, trading as Hoptroff London, using the web site www.hoptroff.com. By using this web site to purchase products and services, you agree to the terms and conditions set out here. These terms and conditions may change from time to time; those stated at the time of purchase shall apply. If you have any questions, contact us.
1. To purchase our products or services you should:
a. Be over 18 years of age.
b. Create an account on our web site by registering on our web site.
b. Honestly identify yourself when you register on our site.
c. Be the legal account holder of the payment card you use for purchase.
2. If you breach these terms and conditions, you will be liable for any costs we incur as a result, including legal fees. You will be liable if another person uses your account, unless you can prove fraud.
3. Products may only be purchased for private use and are not for resale.
4. Since we sell worldwide, prices are generally quoted excluding sales taxes. For sales delivered in the EU, value added tax shall be applied at the current UK rate. Outside the EU, local sales taxes may apply which you will be liable to pay. Delivery charges are additional. You will be quoted the full purchase price, including delivery and any applicable VAT (but not any non-EU sales taxes) prior to making payment.
5. You may any return a purchased item at your expense within 30 days, and providing it is clearly unused you will be eligible for a refund. If, within two years the product that ceases to function (other than an exhausted battery or clear signs of abuse) may be returned for repair. You will pay the cost of returning it to us, we will bear the cost of repair and of returning it to you. After two years, a service charge will apply, which we will quote after inspecting, but prior to servicing, the item.
6. Payment for stocked items is by Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Delta and Maestro cards only. You must be the legal owner of the card. If payment is declined by the card issuer, we are not liable. Your card will be debited when the product is dispatched.
7. Delivery times of stocked items are our best estimates only. If there will be a delay, we will inform you and you can cancel the order.
8. Made-to-order items are subject to a 25% deposit, which is not returnable in event of order cancellation. Delivery times of stocked items are our best estimates only.
9. Legal title for delivered products passes to you when the goods are delivered.
10. We will retain the account information you provide to us. We will not pass your personal information to any other entity unless legally required to do so. We may use it to update you with information about our company, its products and activities. We keep your personal data as secure as we can, but in the event that the information is obtained by a third party without our permission or due to legal requirement, we cannot be liable.
11. Where we state that a purchased product includes a charitable donation, you may enquire the recipient charity prior to purchase.
12. Unless covered by a non-disclosure agreement, all communications with us should be considered non-proprietary and non-confidential.
13. We are not responsible for material and claims about us by third parties, including other web sites and print material.
14. We reserve all rights regarding our copyrights, designs, trademarks and patents. This includes the use of our imagery, for which you mush seek our consent prior to using.
15. All product imagery shown is real, unless explicitly stated in terms such as "computer generated image" adjacent to the image. Due to the limits of photography and supply of parts, there may be slight variation in the appearance of products delivered. This may include colouring, and also the shape of watch hands.
16. We do not accept liability for errors and omissions on our web site. If you made a purchase as a result of an error or omission, you are entitled to cancel the purchase or return it for a refund. In the unlikely event that the incorrect item is delivered, you are entitled to return it in exchange for the correct item.
17. We do not accept liability for indirect or consequential losses, including thrid-party claims, relating to our web site and our products.
18. We use merchant services such as Shopify to provide you with secure payment processing. In the event of errors by them or fraud against them, we cannot be liable.
19. We are not liable for delays in delivery due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including acts of God, war, strikes, changes in law and other similar events.
20. Our liability shall be limited to the purchase price of our products and services.
21. We are subject to the WEEE directive and you are entitled to return batteries and atomic physics packages to us for disposal when buying new like-for-like products.